Yizumi Germany GmbH is the newly founded German subsidiary of the Chinese mechanical engineering company Yizumi (www.yizumi.com) on Aachen’s University Campus Melaten. With 2,500 employees, Yizumi builds injection moulding machines, die casting machines and thixomolding machines and ranks second in terms of production volume worldwide in all three segments. The headquarters are located in China near Hong Kong. The long-term goal of the Yizumi Group is to achieve market leadership through technology-based innovations.
The task of Yizumi Germany GmbH is to carry out pre-development with a focus on injection molding for the Yizumi Group in this new subsidiary, with the aim of turning these innovative ideas into a series product in close cooperation with Chinese engineers of the parent company. As a premium partner of the Aachen Centre for Lightweight Construction (AZL), with its own offices in the Production Technology cluster, the perfect environment has been found.
We are looking for the next possible date for the Yizumi Germany GmbH for a
Development Engineer (m/f) for automation technology in the field of plastics production
We are expecting:
- Ability to manage projects in an international environment
- Industry experience in plastics processing technology and plastics technology
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel and enjoy exchange with other cultures
- A technically innovative and challenging job
- The chance to build up a completely new young company and at the same time gain experience with a future-oriented and promising Chinese company.
- An organization based on modern electronic working equipment
- Modern offices on Campus Melaten (AZL) as well as at the parent company in China
- Flexible working hours – work that can be carried out independently can also be done in the home office.
We look forward to receiving your application documents!